While speaking before a Police Propaganda lecture at Makerere University on Tuesday, Andrew Mwenda supported traffic police officers taking bribes from traffic offenders on the roads. Its very sad that a great country like Uganda has been brought down to its knees by spongers like Andrew Mwenda, to utter such nonsense to the youth of Uganda, is indeed very irresponsible and dangerous.
According to Andrew Mwenda, if a reckless driver runs down a pedestrian or breaks the law while on a public road, that was built with Uganda Tax payers monies and foreign loans payable by future generations-the crime should be turned into a reward ‘kitu kidogo’/Bribe for Traffic Police.
- Make them apologise to the nation
- Burn them from appearing or talking to the public, apart from the court of law
- Make them seek professional help i.e psychiatric counselling
- Send them for community service
- Breaking the law because they can do it, is what raises their hollow egos
- Buying favors and talking loud is what makes them feel important
- Self seeking and chocking the truth is their life-line
All content on this Blog is subject to Copyright© Free Uganda